Learn how you can benefit today from the Nutra Blast Graviola Leaf Powder
What you'll discover on this page:
What is Graviola Leaf Powder?
Graviola, also known as Soursop or Guanabana, is an evergreen fruit tree native to the tropical regions of Central America and the Caribbean. It is widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical areas around the world including South America, India, Malaysia and Nigeria. Graviola Leaf Powder is obtained by milling the dried leaves from the Annona muricata tree. Other parts of the Annona muricata tree, such as the fruit, bark, root and seeds, as well as the extracts, have been used in traditional medicinal remedies.
The History of Graviola Leaf Powder
Graviola research has shown it does kill some strings of cancer cells vitro and in vivo. There has been quite a bit of investigation in the United States, Japan and Taiwan, which have documented that graviola has particular cancer killing qualities. However, please keep in mind that none of these studies have been performed on people, therefore it is not medically thought of as a type of cancer treatment. These scientific studies have been carried out since the very early 1940’s. Nearly all research concentrates on chemical compounds called Annonaceous Acetogenins. The fruit produces these organic ingredients within the leaves, bark and stem as well as plant seeds. Study groupings have claimed these particular chemical compounds possess considerable attributes that work well in opposition to numerous forms of cancer cells, while not damaging healthy cells, in-vitro. Graviola Research - National Cancer InstituteDuring the 1970’s, the National Cancer Institute (NCI) operated a plant assessment program. This concluded with results stating that the leaves and stem deriving from the tree included active toxicity towards cancer cells. Subsequently, scientists have identified particular acetogenins, which have been considered to be uniquely poisonous in vitro to the following forms of tumor cells: lung carcinoma cell lines; human breast solid tumor lines; prostate adenocarcinoma; pancreatic carcinoma cell lines; colon adenocarcinoma cell lines; liver cancer cell lines; human lymphoma cell lines; and multi-drug resistant human breast adenocarcinoma. Taiwan scientists documented that the primary graviola acetogenin, annonacin, was extremely toxic to ovarian, bladder, cervical, breast cancer, as well as cancer of the skin at surprisingly low levels in vitro, in 2003. Japanese researcher’s have been examining numerous acetogenins present in a number of varieties of plants since 2002. Utilizing mice consisting of lung cancer cells, the control group which was made up of one third obtained absolutely nothing, a third obtained the chemotherapy drug adriamycin, and one third obtained the primary Graviola acetogenin, 10mg of annonacin. After a 14-day examination, 5 out of 6 in the control group continued to be surviving and thus their tumor masses had been calculated. The chemotherapy collection revealed a 54.6% decrease in tumor mass compared to the control group, although three of the six mice had deceased as a result of toxicity. The mice acquiring annonacin coming from the Graviola continued to be all surviving with the tumors inhibited by 57.9%. These results were far greater when compared to the chemotherapy drug, adriamycin group and there were absolutely no toxicity issues. Graviola research is constantly being performed through a number of efforts to change these types of plant chemical substances into much healthier variations of chemotherapy. After almost a decade, researchers have successfully chemically duplicated the primary chemical substance within Graviola, which is annonacin. The second step at this point will be to convert the annonacin along with the active acetogenins directly into copyrighted cancer treatments. Numerous cancer patients are not waiting for these types of medicines to be created. Instead, they’re taking a proactive approach on their own by taking advantage of the many benefits this powerful herb has to offer.
The Top 4 Reasons You Need Graviola Leaf Powder
1. Cancer Prevention The leaves of the graviola tree have powerful anti-cancer properties coming from phytochemicals in the plant. The journal "Cancer Letters" published a study looking at the impact of graviola on pancreatic cancer. Supplementing with graviola stopped cancerous pancreatic tumor cells from replicating and caused them to die. Researchers suggest this natural medicine may prevent and treat cancer. The leaves may also be useful for treating skin cancer when applied topically.
2.Treating Viral Infections Traditional medicines use graviola leaves as treatment for viral infections. An article published in "The Journal of Ethnopharmacology" in May of 1998 found that extracts from the leaves suppressed the herpes simplex virus. The herpes virus is spread through bodily fluids and often transmitted while kissing or through sexual contact. According the University of Maryland Medical Center, up to 90 percent of the U.S. population has been exposed to one form of the virus and there is no cure. Some anti-viral medications can reduce the number of outbreaks or lessen symptoms. More research is needed to determine what role graviola can play in the treatment or prevention of herpes.
3.Pain Reduction Supplementing with graviola leaves may reduce swelling and pain, according to a study published in May of 2010 in the "International Journal of Molecular Sciences." Researchers gave mice with burned paws extracts of graviola leaf and observed their behaviors. Those given the supplement had less swelling and demonstrated fewer indications of pain. However, more research is needed to determine the safety and efficacy of this use in humans.
4.Possible Side Effects No established human dosage for graviola leaf exists yet. Long-term or high-dose supplementation may cause damage to the myelin sheath, disrupting normal nerve function. Movement disorders may also occur because of compounds called alkaloids present in the plant. Symptoms of these conditions are similar to those of Parkinson's disease. Talk with your health care provider prior to taking a graviola leaf supplement.
Shocking Facts About Graviola Leaf Powder
1. Treatment of Cancer: Soursop leaves can inhibit cancer cells and cure cancer more quickly and effectively than chemotherapy which results in several side effects besides being expensive. In fact, research has proved that soursop has an active ingredient that is 10000 times stronger than chemotherapy in fighting cancer cells. Thus, soursop leaves can treat different types of cancers including prostate, lung and breast cancers. For treatment, boil 10 soursop leaves in 3 cups of water until only one cup of water remains, strain and cool it and drink this concoction every morning for 3-4 weeks to determine improvement in the condition. Soursop leaves cancer treatment is one of the most potent cures till date.
2. Treatment of Uric Acid: Eating soursop leaves can greatly help in treating gout. In fact, many alternative medicines use soursop leaves for the treatment of gout. For this purpose, take 6 to 10 soursop leaves which are old but still green and wash them clean. Boil the leaves in 2 cups of water and simmer until one cup of water remains. This concoction should be taken twice a day i.e. morning and evening for maximum benefits.
3. Treatment of Back Pain: Back pain is commonly experienced these days, particularly while exercising. Using chemical drugs for back pain can cause side effects. Soursop leaves are an effective herbal remedy for treating back pain without any negative effect. You can boil 20 pieces of soursop leaves in 5 cups of water until only 3 cups of water are left. Drink ¾ cup of this concoction once in a day for relief.
4. Treatment of Eczema and Rheumatism: Rheumatic diseases are commonly observed in elderly people, causing great pain. Soursop leaves are a natural treatment for arthritis pain. For this purpose, mashes the soursop leaves until they become smooth and apply on the areas of the body affected by pain due to arthritis and eczema, regularly twice a day.
Why Graviola Leaf Powder Is The #1
The anti-parasitic nature of soursop has made it a popular treatment in many of the rural areas of Latin and South America, particularly in areas where parasitic infections are more common. By brewing a tea from the leaves of the fruit, you can cleanse your gut and ensure that your gastrointestinal system is running smoothly. If you are suffering from joint pain or inflammation, particularly from conditions like gout or arthritis, then rubbing a decoction of soursop on the affected area can be a wonderful way to find some relief. The anti-inflammatory compounds found in soursop can quickly speed healing in affected areas, while also soothing pain and improving flexibility. If you are struggling with a cough, cold, or other forms of the respiratory ailment, then soursop’s anti-inflammatory properties can help clear out your airways, relieve congestion, and soothe irritation. Acting partially as an expectorant , soursop is a reliable way to eliminate phlegm and mucus, where many pathogens can live. By reducing inflammation of the nasal cavities and respiratory tracts, it can also speed healing. You can pulverize the seeds of the soursop fruit into a powder, which can then be formulated into a skin astringent, helping you reduce lines and wrinkles, and improving the appearance of age spots and blemishes. Topically apply  this paste to the affected areas regularly and enjoy a healthier skin, while also protecting yourself from bacterial and microbial infections. The most interesting benefits of soursop are related to its antioxidant activity, which comes from acetogenins, as well as quinolones and alkaloids. These have been directly linked to cancer prevention and a reduction in the size of tumors. Extensive research has been done on the unique organic compounds of soursop and it has been widely studied as an alternative cancer treatment. These acetogenins  are actually unique to the Annonaceae plant family, which is what makes them so fascinating. They can apparently cut off blood flow to foreign or non-normal cellular growths, and have already been positively associated with treating breast, pancreatic, prostate, and lung cancers.
Top 3 Questions People Ask About Graviola Leaf Powder
1. WHAT IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN GRAVIOLA AND YOUR BODY'S HEALTH? Leaf (Tea) & Roots Graviola leaf is used to treat inflated mucus membranes or to facilitate the discharge of mucus from the nose, throat, or lungs. In other words, it's great to brew Graviola leafs into a tea to help with managing colds and allergies. In addition, the leaves and roots of the plant are known to help regulate blood sugar, reduce uric acid in the body. In recent scientific studies, annonaceous acetogenins, the active constituents of Graviola, have been suggested as beneficial to supporting healthy cell-growth and function as well. Fruit Powder The fruit has a variety of nutrients that help with regular bowel movements, and helps to alleviate constipation and hemorrhoids. The juice from the fruit has also been used as a diuretic in South America, Central America, and Mexico. Overall The fruit, leaves, and roots all have a variety of benefits, particularly Coenzyme Q10 to help eliminate free radicals and ensure your body is functioning at optimum levels. If you're looking for a perfect bedtime or relaxing drink, Graviola leaves when brewed and drank as a tea are also known to have a sedative and calming effect to them.
2.How do I make soursop tea with whole graviola leaves? To brew soursop tea with whole dried soursop leaves, start with two to three graviola leaves to produce one to two cups of tea. Place the leaves in a cup or small teapot. Boil two cups (500 ml) of fresh water. (Use filtered water for better taste.) Add water to leaves and let steep for 10 minutes. Remove the leaves before drinking. This brew time allows you to extract flavor from the leaves for a delicious and fortifing cup of soursop tea.
3.What is Graviola? Many of you reading this might be aware of graviola while many others might not. For all those who are hearing this term for the first time, let me define in brief what graviola is all about. The little known graviola fruit is obtained from an evergreen tree that grows in the rain forests of Africa, South America and Southeast Asia. The scientific name of the fruit-bearing tree is Annona muricata. While all parts of the tree can be used medicinally including the fruit, roots, and bark, the leaves themselves contain the highest concentrations of the active ingredient, acetogenin. Also known as soursop, custard apple, guanabana and Brazilian paw paw, graviola has been extensively used to treat stomach ailments, hypertension, arthritis, fever, and parasitic infections. Soursop has shown positive effects as a sedative, helps with endocrine system problems, and supports the liver, kidneys, thyroid, pancreas, intestines, gall bladder, ovaries, and prostate gland. Graviola even appears to have anti-cancer properties.
Tips for a Graviola Leaf Powder
Fruit from soursop trees can be harvest when it is firm and yellow-green in color. Soursop fruit can only be stored at room temperature for up to three days. Soursop fruit can be stored in the refrigerator for two to three weeks. Soursop trees are susceptible to mealybugs, fruit flies, red spiders, lace-wing bugs and scale insects.