5 Reasons Why Boric Acid is a Top Choice for Vaginal Infections
If you have a vagina, then it's very likely that at some point in time you've experienced a dreaded vaginal infection. If about 75% of women will experience a yeast infection alone at some point in her life, then that leaves about 25% of women who may not have had a yeast infection, but have probably had Bacterial Vaginosis.
To those lucky few who have neither (do they exist?), we're very jealous but let's not speak too soon.
The point is because vaginal infections are so incredibly common, it's good to have something in your arsenal as a woman to help treat and prevent infection at the first sign.
Favorably, this treatment would be something natural, as your lady bits are easily some of the most sensitive parts of your body, and therefore, it's nice to know EXACTLY what you're subjecting her to. Never fear, your best option is here: Boric Acid. We're going to explore five reasons why Boric Acid is your best bet to treat vaginal infections.
1. Boric Acid Stands the Test of Time
Boric Acid is made from a naturally occurring mineral and used as an antifungal, antiseptic, and antiviral agent.
Boric Acid has been used to treat vaginal infections for over a hundred years, suggesting that although there have been developments in modern medicine, Boric Acid has stood the test of time as a preferred method for naturally treating vaginal infections.
2. The Research Backs it Up
The Journal of Women’s Health conducted a research study that included the evaluation of other multiple studies testing boric acid as a viable treatment for recurring vulvovaginal candidiasis (yeast infection).
They found, within 14 studies (two randomized clinical trials, nine case series, and four case reports) that boric acid cure rates were between 40 and 100 percent.
The summary conclusion of all the collected research was that boric acid is a safe and alternative to other treatments of vaginal infections.
3. It's Affordable and Easy to Get
Let's face, going to the doctor is no fun. Having to go to the doctor every time you experience a vaginal infection is especially no fun, and it can cost you time and money.
Fortunately, Boric Acid is a safe, natural, over-the-counter treatment for your vaginal infection. You can buy it directly by clicking here, or you can find it at your local drugstore. It's also relatively inexpensive- costing only about $20 for the full supply for treatment.
Bear in mind, it is a suppository. It should never be taken orally or it can be very toxic!
4. It's a Natural Alternative
A Boric Acid suppository is made of 100% Boric Acid without any harmful fillers. The Boric Acid powder typically comes in a small gelatin capsule that can easily be placed inside of your vagina and will be naturally broken down in the same way you can take vitamin capsules orally.
Boric Acid is a mineral by-product of Boron. Boron is an essential micronutrient for both plants and humans. Boric Acid, is colorless, odorless, and dissolves in water.
Regarding comparing Boric Acid to everyday items, the scientific measurement system called the Median Lethal Dose 50 (LD50) measures the toxicity of certain substances. The way it's read is by examining the score of a substance. The higher the number, the lower the toxicity. Below is how Boric Acid compares in toxicity to other common products:
- Nicotine: 50
- Caffeine: 192
- Aspirin: 200
- Paracetamol : 1,944
- Boric acid: 2,660
- Table Salt: 3,000
Essentially, Boric Acid has just under the same toxicity as table salt.
5. It Comes Highly Recommended by Gynecologists and Other Women
The last thing you should know about Boric Acid as a safe, natural treatment for vaginal yeast infections, is that it comes recommended not only by Gynecologists but other women.
Other women swear by it, too. Boric Life by NutraBlast has over 950 reviews from women sharing their success stories about Boric Acid.
"I muѕt ѕау I am nоt someone thаt dо роѕt reviews but thіѕ рrоduсt really wоrkѕ...I have bееn dеаlіng wіth vаgіnаl іtсhіng аnd dіѕсhаrgе and уеаѕt infections frоm taking tоо muсh antibiotics. Even wеnt through a rоund оf BV frоm tаkіng so muсh yeast іnfесtіоn mеdісіnе. Nothing seemed tо work but this рrоduсt hаѕ been a lіfе ѕаvеr. I have bееn free frоm all thоѕе since I started using thіng рrоduсt. This рrоduсt is rесоmmеndеd as a рrеvеntіvе mеаnѕ аnd аlѕо a means to cure Yеаѕt іnfесtіоnѕ аnd BV."
So, Let's Recap:
If you suspect you have a vaginal infection, Boric Acid is your safe, natural, affordable, and effective treatment because:
- It's been used for over a hundred years to treat yeast infections
- It's backed by research as a safe, effective method of treatment for vaginal infections
- It's a safe, over-the-counter, affordable alternative to a prescription
- It's natural
- It's highly recommended by Gynecologists and hundreds of other women.